– Fees are payable on a termly basis, and are due at the start of the term. Any fees received more than 2 weeks late (from the date of the first class) will incur a 10% late fee*
– All fees (including examination fees) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, except in the case of a medical problem or injury that means your child is not able to continue with classes. A doctor’s note must be provided as evidence. In this case, the term’s fees from that point will be credited against the next term’s fees. Any refund for exam fees will be entirely at the discretion of the examining body
– If you wish you to remove your child from classes, half a term’s notice must be given*
– Please do not send your child to classes in the possession of valuables. Students are responsible for their own clothing and possessions, and we will not be held responsible for any items that may go missing.
– Correct uniform must be worn for all lessons. We sell all required uniform. Dancewear will be non-refundable once worn. If you would rather purchase items from elsewhere, please keep receipts and show it to your teacher before your child wears it, to ensure suitability. Hair must be up and off the child’s face, ideally in a ballet bun.
– In ballet classes it is necessary to correct your child’s positions using physical contact.
– If you have any concerns about your child and their ballet lessons, please direct these to the Principal, Reena Bhattacharjee.
– Granting photo and video permission will allow us to share photos of your child across our website and social media channels. Please leave the box blank (on our enrolment form) if you do not wish your child to be photographed or videoed*
*If your child attends En Pointe classes or clubs within their day nursery or school, the nursery or school’s booking and cancellation policies will apply instead of those points marked above with an asterisk.